MyCEB’s New Key Appointment
MyCEB recently welcomed a new addition to its communications team.
Shazrina Othman was appointed as the new PR & Communications Manager of MyCEB. A highly dynamic and committed professional, Shazrina holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from the prestigious University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA.
With stints from a variety of industries including broadcasting, events management and marketing communications, she was previously attached with several major companies such as Media Prima, Hong Leong Assurance and the Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation. Armed with more than 15 years of experience in the Corporate Communications field, Shazrina is the perfect candidate to spearhead MyCEB’s communications department in line with its vision to become Asia’s model Bureau.
“I am excited to be a part of this dynamic team and look forward to bringing fresh ideas to MyCEB and the industry as a whole,” said Shazrina.
Shazrina reports directly to Ho Yoke Ping, General Manager of Sales & Marketing, MyCEB.
- MyNEWS 5th Edition - January 2013
- Malaysia Nabs More Accolades!
- Malaysia Impresses World Experts In Lung Health As Host Of Annual Conference
- Malaysia’s Spice Market Continues To Woo International Audience
- MyCEB Fosters Economic Growth Through Business Events
- MyCEB Conducts First Associations Dialogue Session
- More Programmes As MyCEB Continues To Nurture Growth Of Industry
- MyCEB Announces Appointment Of Reliance Conventions & Events Under PPP
- MyCEB Collaborates With Poh’s Kitchen In Australia Roadshow
- 16th Asian Congress Of Architects (ACA) Locks In Malaysia For 2014
- MyCEB’s New Key Appointment
- Upcoming Events in Quarter 1
- Upcoming Activities