MyCEB Announces Appointment Of Reliance Conventions & Events Under PPP
Reliance Conventions & Events (RCE), a local Professional Conference Organiser (PCO) recently joined the ranks of three other companies already appointed by the Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau (MyCEB) as Tier 1 members of its Professional Conference Organiser Partner Programme (PPP). A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed on 1 November 2012 between RCE and MyCEB, officiating the strategic partnership.
The PPP was created by MyCEB as an initiative to create a dynamic and effective platform for local professional conference organisers to compete and increase the standard of the business tourism industry in Malaysia both regionally and globally. Divided into two tiers, partners of both tiers are first required to be a member of MyCEB’s Industry Partners Programme (IPP).
Established in 1985, RCE is known in the industry to deliver high impact and successful conferences in a capacity of either PCO or other tour related services such as Destination Management Company (DMC), travel logistics and housing bureau. This has enabled RCE to provide pertinent insights, industry experience and expertise, updated knowledge on trends, depth and operational benchmarks to manage events of any sizes.
According to RCE’s General Manager Fu Kei Cheong. “We are very proud to be associated with this programme and MyCEB. At RCE, we see this as an opportunity to bring in more quality international conventions to Malaysia and also to compete internationally to manage events overseas. With our expansion which include acquiring new experienced talents and automating PCO processes with new operating systems, this appointment gives us the added strength that we need to move forward”.
The PPP aims to facilitate its partners in multiple aspects of the business. Amongst the assistance provided by the programme are research and bidding, finance and budget management; and marketing promotion and exhibition management.
For more information on MyCEB’s PPP programmes, kindly visit www.myceb.com.my or contact Sales Department at MyCEB (email@example.com / Tel: +603 2034 2090)
- MyNEWS 5th Edition - January 2013
- Malaysia Nabs More Accolades!
- Malaysia Impresses World Experts In Lung Health As Host Of Annual Conference
- Malaysia’s Spice Market Continues To Woo International Audience
- MyCEB Fosters Economic Growth Through Business Events
- MyCEB Conducts First Associations Dialogue Session
- More Programmes As MyCEB Continues To Nurture Growth Of Industry
- MyCEB Announces Appointment Of Reliance Conventions & Events Under PPP
- MyCEB Collaborates With Poh’s Kitchen In Australia Roadshow
- 16th Asian Congress Of Architects (ACA) Locks In Malaysia For 2014
- MyCEB’s New Key Appointment
- Upcoming Events in Quarter 1
- Upcoming Activities