Malaysia has a long list of credentials that make it an excellent choice for meetings and conventions.
- Located strategically in the middle of Asia, the world's most populous and largest economic growth region.
- The country has a long history as a meeting point between China, India, Middle East, rest of Asia and the world.
- It is a multilingual society with English widely spoken.
- Malaysia consistently ranks as one of the best value for money destinations in the world.
- A successful track record for staging international meetings and conventions, often achieving record attendances.
- Excellent air access to and within the country, with the option of both mainstream and low cost carriers. Key domestic destinations are all within 2-hour flight time of Kuala Lumpur.
- A safe, stable economic and political environment.
- A country known for its warm hospitable culture.
- A wide choice of venue options, like purpose-built convention centres, hotels with meeting facilities, multipurpose venues and resorts.
- Very affordable accommodations, being one of the world's most competitively priced destinations for 3 to 5 star accommodation.
- A long list of pre and post tour options catering to all tastes, including 130 million old tropical rainforests, orang utan sanctuaries, idyllic resorts, UNESCO heritage sites, temples, grand mosques, night markets, kampung villages, spas and Malaysia's superb local cuisine.
MyCEB can help connect you with the right products, services and support across Malaysia. Meeting planners can either search online or send their requests directly to MyCEB for assistance. Whether it is a bid proposal, support for an upcoming event or just local advice and assistance, MyCEB is here to help you reach your meeting objectives.
For meeting planners thinking of bringing their international meetings or conventions to Malaysia and are seeking a proposal from MyCEB , please complete and submit a Request for Proposal.
For international meeting and convention planners seeking support for their confirmed event in Malaysia, kindly complete and submit the Meetings & Conventions Request for Event Support Form.
For a listing of upcoming conferences and exhibitions, view our Events Calendar.
For any general enquiries just contact us.