Terms and Conditions
(Note: MyCEB reserves the right to alter Terms and Conditions without prior notice)
Companies must be registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia and have a registered place of business in Malaysia. Applicants must also be registered with the Ministry of Tourism (where applicable). All applicants must provide a copy of the current public liability insurance and audited financial statements verifying the sound financial standing of the company.
Requirements to Apply
Applicants must agree and adhere to the IPP Terms and Conditions including Code of Conduct as part of their application submission. Applications are to be forwarded to MyCEB for review and evaluation MyCEB reserves the right to accept or decline any application.
The clients' required level of confidentiality will be honoured by MyCEB in the distribution of all leads, communications and during the facilitation of site inspections.
Participation allocation for trade shows, sales mission or other promotional activities, will be subject to specific criteria which may include proven activity record and investment in a specific market, overall track record and involvement in MyCEB cooperative programmes, compliance with Co-Exhibitors Obligations (specific to the event) and Code of Conduct.
Subject to the requirements of the bid, site inspection or Request for Proposal, MyCEB reserves the right to select partner participation on the basis of client's needs and preferences.
Partner listings and information will be included in MyCEB's website, online Meeting Planners Guide and sales database for distribution and access to international meeting and event planners. Partner's profile in all other publications or promotional activities is subject to the discretion of MyCEB and specific requirements of the activity. MyCEB will endeavour to provide representation of Malaysia's business events destinations, products and services as appropriate.
Partner Profile and Contact Information
Partners are required to provide MyCEB with up-to-date contact and product information for inclusion in suitable promotional programmes and activities. Key contact information is to include the equivalent of the following positions; Chief Executive Officer/General Manager, Director of Sales and Marketing, Business Events Sales Manager (meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions) and Public Relations Manager. There shall be a minimum of two contacts (primary and secondary contacts) for each partner organisation for information and communication with MyCEB.
Industry partners will be provided with complimentary membership for Year 2011. However, MyCEB reserves the right to set membership fees by category in the future.
MyCEB reserves the right to cancel any partners' participation in the Industry Partner Programme and/or any benefit to any partner who are found to be not demonstrating adequate commitment to the objectives, strategies and Code of Conduct of MyCEB.
- Partners agree to provide event information for inclusion in ICCA calendar listing.
- Partners agree to provide images and video footage for promotional purposes by MyCEB.
- Partners agree to provide MyCEB with updated contact lists and company profile.
- Partners agree to provide MyCEB with regular product updates and media releases relating to business tourism.
- Partners agree to support MyCEB's efforts to obtain and conduct research and statistics on business tourism.
- Partners and their representatives agree to conduct themselves professionally when participating in cooperative programmes and activities.
- Partners agree to provide timely and accurate information in response to leads, bid requests, site inspections, promotional materials and activities.
- Partners will endeavour to provide competitive industry rates or better in support of cooperative industry programmes conducted by MyCEB such as site inspections, professional development, networking events and promotions (subject to availability).
- Partners are obliged to advise MyCEB immediately of any legal or financial infringement which will affect the professional conduct and operation of the company.