Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau (MyCEB) is the owner and operator of this Website (as hereinafter defined) and the MyCEB MyNEWS and MyPARTNER e-Newsletter ("e-Newsletter").
Warranties and Liability
All the information contained herein is correct at the time of publication. While every care is taken in the preparation of this Website, MyCEB is not responsible for any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies errors or omissions which may be contained in this Website and/or the e-Newsletter. MyCEB makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, quality or suitability of the purpose of the information and related graphics published in this Website and/or the e-Newsletter. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from MyCEB will create any warranty not expressly made herein. You confirm you have not relied on such information. All liability of MyCEB howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
MyCEB does not represent or warrant to you that access and use to the Website, or any part of it or the e-Newsletter will meet your requirements, or that such access and use to the Website will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault free, or that the Website or the server that hosts the Website are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. MyCEB will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss or corruption of data, delays, unpredictable danger or loss or other harm that results from your access or use of the Website. You acknowledge that your access to and use of the Website is at your own risk. In particular, the Website may be unavailable during periods which we are implementing upgrades or carrying out essential maintenance of the Website.
MyCEB reserves the right to restrict your access to the Website or part of it. Access to restricted areas of the Website may be subject to registration and other conditions. If MyCEB grants you permission to access a restricted area, we may withdraw that permission at any time.
Any reference made by MyCEB in this Website and/or the e-Newsletter to any company or any other entity, or to their services or products, is not an endorsement authorisation, sponsorship or approval nor should it imply any such endorsement, authorisation, sponsorship or approval of the quality or fitness of purpose of that company or entity, or its services or products. You further acknowledge that MyCEB, its partner and its affiliates may place advertising on the Website and/or the e-Newsletter. The placement of such advertisements does not imply any endorsement by MyCEB of the products or services promoted by such advertisements, offers, marketing materials and/or promotions.
The links, including hypertext links in this Website will allow you to leave MyCEB's website. The linked sites are not under the control of MyCEB and we are not responsible and MyCEB does not make any warranties, representations or undertakings for the contents and/or operators of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. MyCEB is only providing these links as a matter of convenience to the users, and is not to be implied as an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or approval of the linked site, its contents or its operators. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk in connection with the use of such linked sites.
You may create a link to this Website, provided that:
- the link is fair and legal and not presented in a way that is misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsements by MyCEB that does not exist or harmful to MyCEB’s reputation or the reputation of any of MyCEB’s affiliates.
- You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request to do so.
- The link will not cause the Website or any part thereof to be embedded in or “framed” by any other website, or otherwise displayed in a way different to the way originally intended by MyCEB.
MyCEB reserves the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Website and at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by MyCEB to remove any such link.
All editorial content, graphics, design, layout and multimedia works on this Website and the e-Newsletter are protected by copyright laws and other laws and international treaties, and belong to MyCEB and/or its suppliers. These works, logos, graphics, sounds, images, design, software, HTML source code or any other materials contained in the e-Newsletter, this Website and/or any portion or part of the Website may not be copied, modified, reproduced, transferred, published, distributed, downloaded, transmitted, stored permanently or otherwise in any form or imitated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by MyCEB.
MyCEB welcomes requests for permission to use the content or materials provided in this Website or the e-Newsletter. Permission will be granted on a case-by-case basis and interested parties are kindly requested to direct their enquiries by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the Site
You agree that you will not:
- use the Website for any fraudulent and harmful purpose
- use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or network used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or dissemble any portion of the Website, including without limitation any software, any code or script forming part of the Website;
- create a database by systematically downloading or storing Website content.
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like to have a copy of some or all of your information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Should you require any assistance on the use of your information, or should you have any enquiries or complaints in connection with your personal information, please contact MyCEB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyCEB does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested.
MyCEB may collect information through cookies set out on your computer about your activities within this website and other MyCEB online activities. We use this information for internal analysis of our online activities and also to better provide you with information that interests you. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
We provide the information with our marketing partners who work on behalf of MyCEB under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about our offers and promotions. However, these companies do not have any independent right to use or share this information.
Leading technologies is used to safeguard any data given to us and strict security standards are maintained to prevent unauthorised access.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured and stored with appropriate security technologies.
As described above, while MyCEB takes practical steps to protect your data, you should be aware that use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason MyCEB cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any data which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau
Suite 14.3, Level 14, Menara IMC
No 8 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Or via Email: email@example.com
All notices from MyCEB to you will be displayed on the Website from time to time.
- reference to any statute or statutory provisions includes a reference to that statute or statutory provisions as from time to time amended extended or re-enacted;
- words importing the singular include the plural words importing any gender including every gender and words importing persons include bodies corporate and unincorporated; and (in every case) vice versa;